Postponed until 25 – 27th June 2021

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry we won’t see you…

I’m very sad to let you know that our summer camp, JG (18-22 Jan), will not be going ahead. 
 
The recent COVID-19 outbreak in Avalon has placed additional restrictions on our campsite in Elanora Heights (in the northern part of the Northern Beaches). We have explored multiple options with the campsite to try and find a way to run camp in a safe and compliant manner, however this just isn’t possible under the circumstances.
 
While we were wanting to leave the possibility open for as long as we could, we also didn’t want to wait any longer to make the decision so that you could plan around camp not going ahead. We’re really sorry if this has caused any inconvenience to you.
 
Winter Camp 2021
We realise this will be a disappointment to you, as it is to me and all of the Elevate leaders. BUT, the good news is that we’ve already reserved dates for a Winter Camp this year! Get June 25-27 in the diary! 
 
Refunds
Full refunds will be issued to everyone who had registered for JG. If for some reason you don’t receive your funds by next Friday, please don’t hesitate to get in touch so we can follow that up for you. 
 
Tribe Hangouts
Your tribe leaders will be in touch soon about a tribe hangout in the week of JG, because we absolutely can’t wait until term begins to see you! Why not have a brainstorm about something fun your tribe could do together and let your leader know!
 
First Friday Night Back of 2021
Our first regular night of Youth for the year will be on Friday 5th Feb. Make sure you’re there as youth kicks off for the year!
Thank you again for your understanding – we are so sorry for the disappointing news, but feel content that it was the only option available under the circumstances. We trust that God has amazing things in store for Elevate this year. Please feel free to get in touch if you’ve got any further questions or concerns.