The following guidelines have been given to us by Youthworks and are in line with current NSW health
orders. Click here
to see the full list of guidelines (scroll down to the heading ‘Can we recommence our Youth and Children’s Ministry?’).
- Youth groups can run in groups of up to 300 people allowing for at least 4m2.
- All regular children’s and youth ministries are considered education programs for physical distancing requirements. Young people aged 0-18 do not need to follow strict adult physical distancing guidelines but should follow good hygiene practices.
- Leaders should continue to maintain 1.5m physical distancing from students where practical.
- Masks are not recommended/required for children, youth and leaders in age specific ministries. This follows the current advice for Government schools for mask use.
- Students must remain home if unwell, will be required to sign in on entry and sanitise.